Urban Company - Associate Manager - Finance (1-3 yrs)
Associate Manager - Finance
Job Responsibilities :
- Overall responsibility of reviewing day-to-day accounting operations in respect of Account Payable, Account Receivable, Revenue Accounting, Receipts Reconciliations, Customer Balance Reconciliation, GST, TDS, Fixed Assets, Inter-Company transaction, etc.
- Complete bookkeeping will be supervised by the person with accuracy and completeness.
- Responsible for monthly closing of books and preparation of MIS/PnL and cash flow for circulation to management and consolidation.
- Preparing and maintaining monthly balance sheet schedules including GL to Sub-GL reconciliation with ageing etc.
- Leading Accounting Automation Projects
- Dealing with Auditors on the closure of India Audits and assist in International Audits
- Publishing various dashboards for Management including but not limited to (ageing report, old provisioning, revenue growth, cash flows, etc).
- Studying and Analysing GL Variances, Material Costs Variances etc
- Analysis of Slow moving, Non Moving Inventory and driving liquidation of same
- Structuring Accounting for new businesses and streamlining the same.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.