Urban Company - Associate - Content & Influencer Marketing (2-4 yrs)
About the Company:
By scale of users, Urban Company is India's largest AC servicing company - and India's largest chain of salons for women.
With presence in India, UAE, Australia and Singapore, Urban Company is already India and the UAE's largest home services company and aspires to be the largest in the world.
Such a business does not exist anywhere in the world. Naturally, Urban Company requires talented thinkers and doers to produce scalable answers to questions the world has not thought of yet.
About the Team:
The Content & Influencer Marketing team exists to translate business objectives into credible and memorable consumer facing content. This team is a creative operations engine that plans, conceives and executes content & creative partnerships. The Content & Influencer team's mandate is to scale content to deliver business impact, in the form of incremental services delivered and increased brand consideration. Operating in a hyper-growth environment, the team's collective personal goal is to crunch the next 4 years of career growth into 2023.
About the Role:
This role is seeking an innovative and passionate content & influencer marketing professional to join our Brand & Creative Team. In this role, you will manage the planning and execution of content and influencer marketing campaigns across Instagram, YouTube, and other social media channels. Ultimately, you should be able to develop creative campaigns that increase brand awareness and engagement, and be able to report on its effectiveness.
What You'll Do:
- Strategize and execute full-scale content and influencer campaigns that meet marketing objectives, and support brand messaging
- Liaise with relevant influencers and talent management agencies, negotiating fair rates for content and ensuring timely execution & delivery
- Set up and track Key Performance Indicators to shortlist influencers and track end-of-campaign performance
- Work alongside data and consumer insights teams to build an understanding of our audience across categories and, identify content that resonate with them
- Liaise with internal marketing and category teams to manage the content calendar and ensure timely service delivery
- Research social trends and opportunities across all relevant social platforms to provide recommendations for future campaigns
What You'll Need:
- 2-3 years of Influencer/Content marketing experience in a digital agency and brand
- Proven experience in planning and managing social media and influencer campaigns and longer-term strategies
- Working knowledge of analytics, relevant social metrics and social media tools
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, relationship building and team work
- Action-oriented self-starter with the ability to remain detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills