HR Consultant at Upstox
Views:1349 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Upstox - Operation Manager (10-20 yrs)
The Upstox story
When you want to make a career out of your passion, it's best to associate yourself with an organization that was created by people who chose such a path. At Upstox, we take pride in calling ourselves a place like that. And this is what has made the fastest growing brokerage firm in India! Having achieved this milestone, we are sprinting to our next one - to be the biggest broker in India.
Where did it all start:
Our journey started in 2010, when Raghu Kumar (RK), Ravi Kumar (RK) and Shrinivas Viswanath (SV) founded RKSV Securities India Pvt. Ltd., a proprietary trading firm. In 2012, we opened up to the general public by entering the retail brokerage space as a discount-broking firm. The dream was to make stock-market investing affordable and easy for all Indians, while ensuring that they also made profits from the venture. In 2016, we rebranded ourselves as Upstox. The same year, we also raised about $4 million in the first round of funding, backed by Mr. Ratan Tata, Kalaari Capital, and GVK Davix.
Job Title: Back-Office Operation Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and assist in business for gap analysis by working closely with management
- Ensures all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practice
- Work closely with business units, back-office teams, and vendors for developing effective business strategies
- Engineer and implement operational systems business-wide to ensure continuous improvement
- Interpretation of data and analytics and report generation
- Should have complete knowledge of Broking industry with 10+ years of relevant experience