Associate - Talent Acquisition at Upstox
Views:598 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Upstox - Manager/Senior Manager - Content (8-12 yrs)
The Upstox Story:
Upstox is one of India's leading Fin-Tech companies with a mission to simplify trading & investing to make it easily accessible to the masses. We aim to enable everyone, from new investors to seasoned traders, to invest across multiple categories with our state-of-the-art trade & investment platform and commission-free pricing. We offer numerous asset categories to invest in, like Stocks, IPOs, Mutual Funds, and more.
By focusing on our customers needs and equipping them with personalized yet powerful tools, we witnessed a steep growth of 800% in our customer base from 25 Thousand in 2017 to 2 Lakh in 2019. With 1500% growth in 2020, currently, over 11 million customers trust us with their investment decisions, thus setting us on the course to become an industry-leader in the country.
Our mission is simple - to break down the complexities of investing and make it more effortless, accessible, affordable, and easy for the masses to adopt. This key principle when infused with intuitive design and leading-edge technology will help us empower every Indian to take control of their investments.
RKSV Securities was founded by Ravi Kumar and Shrinivas Viswanath in 2009 and was soon graced by Kavitha Subramanian as the third co-founder in 2016. Backed by Ratan Tata, Upstox had raised $4 million in Series A funding in early 2016 that was led by Kalaari Capital. The Series B funding round scaled multifold and witnessed an investment of $25 million by US-based investment firm - Tiger Global Management in September 2019.
We have a team of highly skilled technology and finance professionals and are currently looking for highly motivated field experts to be part of our high-energy team.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Write copy that is effective, yet simple
- Occasionally write long-form (and sometimes edit) digital content that meets project goals, as per need
- Ensure online content complies with our brand standards
- Review stats on an ongoing basis to understand how the copy/content is working and improvise accordingly. Liaison with other departments as needed to ensure the content strategy is effectively implemented across channels
- Create scripts for product videos Partners with product managers, internal business stakeholders and functional teams to define content requirements and strategy that best achieve business goals
- Writes and edits digital content that meets project goals and end-user needs. Works with other departments as needed to ensure the content strategy is effectively implemented across channels
- Ensures online content complies with corporate brand standards, web style guide, legal and compliance Collaborates on the development of content style guides, content and messaging strategies, best practices and processes
- Partners with other writers within the organization to leverage and share ideas and make recommendations that apply broadly across multiple channels
- Reviews analytics on an ongoing basis to understand user behavior to manage and shape content and messaging strategies
- Evaluates the usability of new and existing products, and makes constructive suggestions for change
- Contributes to marketing campaigns with ideas
Skills - A great candidate should:
- Have a Bachelors/PG degree in English, journalism or a related field; coupled with excellent English proficiency
- Have a strong understanding of the Personal Finance and Equity markets.
- Have an ability to visually represent content containing numbers and statistics
- Be highly creative and imaginative with an effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer-friendly
- Have a flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet & social media
- Have good interpersonal skills & the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively Be able to work under pressure, consistently meet tight deadlines and have an eye for detail
- Have a knack for editing and proofreading with good research skills
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
- Be knowledgeable about digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Have hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Have a portfolio of published articles
Psst tips on how you can beat the competition:
If you can showcase your abilities to:
- Think out of the box and deliver a creative content solution
- Be self-driven / quick starter.
- Have an ownership mindset.
- Aggressively drive and deliver results.
If you are fluent in one more regional language
If you fit the above description, we would love to connect with you! APPLY NOW
"Upstox is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.