Founder at Upspiral Education And Technologies Private Limited
Views:369 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Upspiral Education & Technologies - Cofounder - Sales & Marketing (5-7 yrs)
Cofounder - Sales & Marketing - Equity Based
About Us: Upspiral is a dynamic startup committed to closing the gap between the increasing demand for tech talent and the necessity for job-ready professionals in the technical support sector. With a mission to identify, nurture, and certify potential resources at scale, our goal is to supply industry-ready candidates, thereby ensuring a brighter future for the tech industry in India.
About the Founder: I, Nikhil Ahluwalia, bring over 16 years of extensive experience in the tech industry, with a diverse background raging from a system engineer to vice president of support, professional services and project delivery. My passion for helping individuals learn and grow has driven me to work alongside corporate strategies and build high-performing teams.
What We're Looking For: We are in search of a co-founder with a robust background in either sales, marketing, or both. If you possess five to seven years of RELEVANT experience in similar roles and have a keen interest in driving business development and marketing activities, we invite you to join our equity-based startup venture.
Expecting Initiative and Proactivity: At Upspiral, we value hands-on leadership and proactive engagement. We're looking for a co-founder who not only understands the responsibilities of driving business development and marketing but is also eager to roll up their sleeves and get things done. We expect our co-founder to take initiative, make data-driven decisions, and execute tasks independently. You will be expected to Partner with the founder to
- Embrace an entrepreneurial mindset to innovate and create strategies for sustainable business growth.
- Collaborate with our team as an equity member, actively participating in strategy discussions and implementation.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to improvise and execute tasks to achieve business objectives.
Sales (Business Development):
- Cultivate relationships with potential mentors and trainers across the industry to deliver top-notch education and knowledge to our students.
- Onboard institutions and colleges into our programs and establish partnerships with them to meet our student onboarding targets.
- Establish sales processes to directly engage with candidates for our programs and all related activities required to meet our goals.
- Onboard organizations and companies and include us in their recruitment processes as preferred recruitment partners.
- Partner with Organizations and Companies to exclusively run their fresher training and upskilling programs
- Spearhead all marketing and SEO activities for our startup, encompassing website management and digital marketing platforms.
- Lead efforts to build a robust brand presence in the market, positioning us in the four dimensions mentioned above.
- Possess proficiency in digital marketing, SEO, and website management. Should be capable of launching and managing marketing campaigns across social media and search channels.
- Work closely with website vendors to create dynamic websites that reflect our values and engage our audience.
- Must have the ability to analyze data from advertising platforms and SEO channels, enabling corrective actions and campaign optimization.
Requirements / Ideal Fit:
- Five-seven years of RELEVANT experience in sales, marketing, or both, with a strong track record in a similar role in the edtech (professional education ) industry.
- Strong Sales and Marketing credentials and related educational qualifications from reputed institutions,
- Willing to associate with a bootstrap startup (ONE PERSON) and grow the organization to the next level.
- A strong collaborator who enjoys working with people and puts mutual interests on the top.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to share/collaborate with peers
- Experience in working in a startup environment in the similar domain is a plus.
This position offers an equity-based opportunity initially, with the potential for compensation adjustments as our startup grows.
If you are a passionate professional ready to make a significant impact on the tech industry by developing job-ready talent, we'd love to hear from you.