UPL - Safety Manager (8-12 yrs)
- Develop and execute safety plans at the Manufacturing Units as per the prescribed guidelines and establish a culture of safety & health.
- Strategic thinking and identifying key initiatives to be taken to improve and sustain safety performance.
- Hands on experience in training people on various safety, emergency response and mock drills, work permit systems, implementation of safety best practices like PSM elements.
- Identify areas of gaps and work to improve and sustain safety performance of the Unit and Audit various safety systems.
- People development and coaching the Unit Safety Team to be prepared for the future Safety Challenges.
- Work on various Safety Systems and Practices along with Unit Head to achieve UPL safety vision.
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover the cause and take steps to correct them.
- Monitor compliance to laws and liaison with the government authorities.