UPL - Project Procurement Executive - Construction Firm (4-6 yrs)
- Ensure that all contracting and procurement activities are conducted in accordance with policy and sound, ethical, business practices.
- Work closely with the Project Management Office, Project Engineering Department, construction team, Facilities, Maintenance and Finance departments to ensure all project / budget requirements and schedules are met.
- Conducting techno commercial evaluation of offers and Cost Estimation. Finalization of the offers in the budgeted cost and Releasing Orders.
- Follow-up and expedite the delivery.
- Timely Communications within & outside team & with Suppliers & Contractors.
- Supplier Management & Evaluation to create wider Supplier base to have collaborative approach for our requirements.
- Vendor development at global and local level, Alternative vendor development, indigenous vendor development etc.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and awareness of local; national and international supply markets and vendors.
- Instrumental in the selection and appraisal of suppliers/contractors from the preferred vendor.
- Database and performance measurement of the same.
- Take part and assist in supplier and service provider negotiations.
- Ensuring Legal & Statutory compliance during Purchasing.
- Documentations & Records for internal & External Audits.
- Creation of Data Bank for information on Technology, products & Suppliers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.