UPL - Procurement Strategist Role - Agro Intermediates (5-8 yrs)
1. Global Procurement Startegy for key Agro Intermediates
2. Cover startegy to ensure full support to budget and forecasts
3. Negotiation and Contracting to lock-in prices for Strategic period- Quarter & Year
4. Supplier management to ensure priority to UPL- best prices, quality and service and joint working on cost out projects.
5. Alternate Vendor / material development to meet NPD or other supply risk mitigation goals.
6. Category management - global spend consolidation, Market intel, Price modelling.
7. Cost out savings through defined savings levers.
8. Budgeting and LRP (Long Range Planning).
9. Materials planning & procurement to meet short term plans.
10. Escalated Issue resolution on quality, service.
11. Securing licenses and permits where required for procurement
12. Working closely with the China Sourcing team for RM supplies
13. Extensive interations with Global supplier base- CHINA, USA, EUROPE, JAPAN, LATAM, ASEAN besides INDIA.
14. A desired candidate should be Science Graduate / M. Sc (MBA preferred) with an experience of 5 to 7 years with Agrochemical / Chemical or Pharma Industry.
15. Knowledge of chemical processes will be an added advantage.