Talent Acquisition Specialist at UPL Limited
Views:1269 Applications:439 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
UPL - Manager - Human Resources (4-8 yrs)
- The job will provide Business Partnership to Businesses & Functions sitting in India region. The person would be partnering with Businesses like Decco, Institutional Business, ALP and Functions like R&D, Finance & Logistics and Strategic Marketing towards the implementation of various HR processes and results.
- This job partners closely with India Region HR Team & the management team of India Region in leading & driving Key HR projects specific to India Region. The incumbent will provide support in the design and execution of a diverse set of strategic HR Systems & Projects.
- Key focus areas shall be in developing Design & Execution of Next Gen Young Leadership Development programme, Rewards & Recognition Programmes, Drive PMS & Talent Management Process Implementation and Competitive Intelligence of Best HR Practices in Crop Protection and in general. The incumbent would play in all the areas of Strategic Business Partnership, Change Management and Employee Champion.
Scope of the Role :
- HR Projects Impacting India Region (AF / SWAL, ATCA, Other Functions) & HR Business Partner for DECCO, ALP, Institutional Business, Strategic Marketing, R&D & Finance & Logistics
Education: Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma - HR
Relevant Experience: 4-8 years- experience in Human Resources preferably in Business Partnership & HR Projects as captured above
- Intensive knowledge HR Concepts, Systems & Processes.
- HR competencies: compensation & benefits, HR Projects, Execution & Design experience in Areas of HR like HR Analytics, PMS, Talent Management.
- Knowledge of Best HR Practices in Market and Reapplication as required.
- Ability to build long term partnerships with India Region HR Team and Key Business Heads to drive closure on time.
- Capable to work in a multicultural environment.
- Good understanding of financial impacts derived from HR decisions and policies.
- General business acumen.
- Business Understanding Preferred but not mandatory
Functional & Behavioral Skills:
- Strong Project Management Skills & Process Mindset
- Very High on Bias for Action & Operates with discipline
- Analytical skills & comfortable with Budgets / Data / insights
- Emotional Intelligence & Maturity of Building Strong Collaboration with Business / Function Heads & HR Peers & Team
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and drive closure with minimal supervision
- Translate Insights & Thoughts of Senior Leaders into timebound actions and results
- High Integrity & Ability to Maintain Confidentiality
- Comfortable with Travel as required