UPL - Manager - CSR (15-20 yrs)
Role Objective :
Responsible for defining and developing the strategies which underpin a company's CSR objectives. They conduct research, come up with ideas, develop policies, create detailed plans, build relationships with partner organisations, and then implement and coordinate a range of activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities.
- Ensue positive work environment with local community and villagers, establish direct line of communication. The local level initiatives should be implemented on ground in close coordination with local community. Need to act as an internal and external representative for the company's CSR policies and projects. Responsible for raising awareness of companys commitment to CSR and generating publicity around your organisations altruistic endeavours.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify industries of interest and define a methodology to evaluate and activate mentorship and incubator programs
- Ability to enforce a systematic approach to mapping and understanding a company's social and environmental impacts and the stakeholders that will be affected
- Identification of clients / villagers and their needs in terms of CSR; design of appropriate project options; decision support assistance to clients and securing of CSR project assignments.
- Establish CSR governance and ensure internal and external compliance to achieve targets.
- Developing a medium to long term sustainability strategy, including Goals and Targets.
- Managing intentional sustainability innovation portfolio
- Collaborating with govt. to advance the company's sustainabilty and financial performance n ways that benefit society
- Pursuing Occassional Pilot Projects that advance sustainability innovation.
- Engaging Operational Employees.
- Implementing the low-hanging fruit.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A desired candidate should have 15 to 20 years of experience.
- Should have degree in Environmental Science, Business, Communications, Engineering or a relevant field. Post graduation would be an added advantage.
- Behavioral Skills Requirement
- Extrovert, relationship building and networking skills, ablity to influence, communication proficiency, Change management skills
- Partenring with Govt., liasoning with Govt authorities
- Alliance with key stakeholders and key personnel for smooth functioning
- Direct contact with nearby locations Chief, Understanding concerns
- Managing a team, having influence on internal employees
- Providing necessary documentation, Compliance, reports to the management and leadership team
- Knowledge of company's value chain and strong internal relationship
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.