Recruitment Analyst at UPL Limited
Views:154 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
UPL Limited - Lead - Cyber Security & Architecture - IIT/BITS/NIT (9-13 yrs)
Lead - Cyber Security & Architecture
This multifaceted role involves being proactive in ensuring that UPL IT Infrastructure is safe, secure, and up to date in the face of known and emerging cyber threats and "fit for purpose," as well as contributing to the resolution (and avoidance) of security issues and problems affecting the performance and availability of the IT Security tools & design, Cloud & OT Infrastructure.
Key activities include:
- Develop a complete understanding of a company's technology and information systems and design & implement cloud & OT security solutions and policies and procedures in accordance with all applicable regulatory standards such as NIST, SOC2, ISA/IEC 62443, GDPR, ISO27001, etc.
- Align organizational security strategy and infrastructure with overall business and technology strategy.
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats & respond immediately to security-related incidents and provide thorough remedial solutions and analysis.
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge & plan, research, and design robust security architectures for any IT project.
- Perform or supervise vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments including OT/IIoT solutions and infrastructure for new & legacy machines & equipment, HCM, ERP, SCADA & PLC/sensor technologies.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to assess & architect newly proposed cloud technologies / projects / changes for their suitability from a security perspective & ensure those are security by design & privacy by design enabled.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Review and approve installation of firewall, VPN, routers, IDS scanning technologies for Cloud, & OT environments.
- Manage security solutions & balance CAPex & OPex investments with effective ROI
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- MBA/M.Tech/B.tech. with specialization in IT/Information Security from Premier Institute
- Good communication skills both written and Oral and sound Presentation skills
- Consulting and engineering in the design and development of security best practices; implementation of security measures to meet business goals, customer needs and regulatory requirements.
- At least 10 years of experience in architecting solutions, cloud & OT security with hands-on experience.
- Sufficient knowledge of secure architecture designs, cloud services, and technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Familiarity with common network protocols and tools used in various environments & a quick learner.
- Knowledge of InfoSec standards like ISO 27001/2, NIST CSF or CIS Controls
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, ISSAP, CCSP, COSM are preferred.
Location - Mumbai