Recruitment Analyst at UPL Limited
Views:294 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
UPL Limited - International Sales Specialist (6-12 yrs)
- Manage sales growth in line with company objectives Achieve the annual objectives - Sales, Receivables and Gross Contribution.
- Development and achievement of annual operating plan and budgets, in terms of revenue, EBITDA and market share.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase the profitability and broaden the product base of the business.
- Devise and Implement Sales Strategy for different products across regions to increase sales.
- Manage the existing suppliers and add new suppliers for the related categories.
- Lead and coach the team to manage the team motivation and productivity.
- Assists in the development and launching of new products Leverages the organization's relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
Note: Must have experience in Speciality chemicals Sales, Pharma Intermediate, API
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Postgraduate with an MBA, Chemistry Background (preferable)
- 6+ years of Sales & Marketing experience
- Must have experience in Speciality chemicals Sales, Pharma Intermediate, API
- Knowledge of B2B Sales in Chemical Industry
- Exposure to International Sales
- Experience of working with teams in a fast paced, high-growth focused, dynamic and a hands-on work environment.
LOCATION: Mumbai, India
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.