Talent Acquisition Specialist at UPL Limited
Views:207 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UPL - Lead - Brand Marketing - nurture.farm (8-13 yrs)
Lead - Brand Marketing - nurture.farm
- nurture.farm is looking for an experienced brand marketing lead who is eager to have an impact on the future of sustainable agriculture around the globe.
- Globally, agriculture and farming are ripe for technology-led transformation. As a brand marketing lead at nurture.farm, you'll have the opportunity to introduce the world of agriculture to impactful, sustainable solutions led by technology.
- You will lead the strategy and development of some of our most innovative brand-level marketing initiatives across a global audience through compelling content, communication and experiences that tell the story and drive results.
- You'll have the opportunity to communicate how nurture.farm's solutions can solve the many problems and challenges across the agricultural and food systems from farmers to retailers to traders to field operators to institutional buyers to institutions to certifying bodies to corporates and end consumers.
- You'll have the opportunity to integrate consumer perspectives, product thinking, and business perspectives to help us build a world-class ag-tech platform that serves millions of farmers around the globe, helping them generate higher yield and incomes and build a sustainable farming lifestyle.
About Us :
- At nurture.farm, we are putting the farmer at the center of everything we do. We want to build a resilient and sustainable farming ecosystem around the world by reducing risks and improving the quality of life for farmers. Farmers around the world face numerous challenges due to lack of timely and reliable information, lack of scientific advice and mechanisation. We believe many of these problems can be solved effectively by bringing farms online, and leveraging the reach of digital platforms to deliver these services to farmers in a cost efficient manner.
- We have successfully done this in India by bringing large spraying machines to farms through a shared-economy model, and are quite keen to extend this success to other services and other parts of the world, by working on many other problems farmers continue to face. As a part of the UPL group of companies, we are bringing together learnings, experience and networks built over five decades in this field, in over 120 countries. nurture.farm was established in early 2020, and is based in Bangalore, India. We are a customer-obsessed organization, that enables our employees to create products and services that transform the lives of farmers. We are a technology-led organization, anchored on leveraging technology to solve scalable and sustainable solutions for the farming ecosystem.
We are a young entrepreneurial startup that wants to learn, create and adapt every day. We aspire to create a happy and productive workplace for our employees, that embodies respect and transparency in every part of the organization.
What we're looking for in you:
- 8+ years of experience in brand management, brand-building, marketing and communications with demonstrable work in creating strong brands
- Ability to lead and inspire creative talent
- Strong knowledge and experience with social, physical and digital formats for brand and marketing
- Entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset, with a strong sense of ownership and bias for action.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively, and influence strategic initiatives with multiple stakeholders across levels to meet goals.
What you'll be responsible for :
- Shape the voice of the brand and products and help grow and engage a large, global consumer base through a mix of global and regional strategies
- Create brand positioning, communications, and narratives as part of go-to-market efforts for launches and updates across the solution ecosystem
- Closely partner and collaborate with product managers, content marketing, business leads, product designers, content creators, and field operations to define and execute brand marketing initiatives.
- Work internally and externally with creative partners to develop their best work and drive business results..