UPL - HR Business Partner (8-12 yrs)
1. Business Partnering:
- Support department heads by providing HR perspective on business strategies on Talent requirement, productivity, capability development.
- Proactively partner with business to create innovative HR Solutions
- Proactively partner with the department heads to continuously improve the overall organisational productivity, develop and maintain a performance driven culture
2. Talent Acquisition
- Partner with the Unit Leadership Team and Departmental Stakeholders to understand business plans for proactive hiring / talent mapping
- Drive recruitment analytics in unit for partnering in the defined operating areas
- Creating the most appropriate recruitment strategy by providing sourcing, selection solutions via careers page and candidate database, social networks groups, advertising campaigns, employee referrals etc.
- Utilize multiple assessment tools available (In line with the hiring need) and conduct a formal assessment process for hiring right talent for the business needs
- Focusing on providing a signature UPL experience to the applicants across different stages of recruitment.
3. Talent Management
- Initiate Talent management plans and succession planning
- Facilitate and support Talent Review Meetings
- Select and develop high potential candidates for key positions
- Build and maintain a powerful talent pipeline for all functions by means of professional application of standard UPL Processes and tools like 9 box
- Analyse the business needs in terms of talents and competency upgrades, both quantitatively and qualitatively, align the competency of people with the business need
- Develop the process for talent movement across departments
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention and employee experience
- Implement the new PMS system
- Advise & support manufacturing team reviews, promotion panels at unit level
- Partner with the Compensation and Benefits team for all annual increments & KPI related actions for the Unit.
- Provide the unit leadership team / departmental HODs with appropriate information on compensation and benefits programs and policies, work closely with the Compensation & Benefits Team to coordinate the annual merit and bonus process, take part in discussions and reviewing proposal initiated by line managers, and perform internal and external benchmarking
5. Employee & Stakeholder Relationship Management:
- Work closely with department managers on specific HR Metrics for Organization
- Engage with department managers to drive the action plan of Great Place to Work
- Engage with Unit Leadership Team on how to best implement/administer/interpret HR policies, processes and tools, programs and procedures
6. Capability Development
- Strategize with the unit leadership team and develop capability development framework in sync with the need of the business.
- Implement the framework and continually reviewing the progress of the same.
Salary Offered : 12-18 LPA