Talent Acquisition Specialist at UPL Limited
Views:880 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
UPL - Brand Manager (8-15 yrs)
ABOUT UPL :
UPL is focused on emerging as a premier global provider of total crop solutions designed to secure the world's long-term food supply. Winning farmers hearts across the globe, while leading the way with innovative products and services that make agriculture sustainable, UPL is the fastest growing company in the industry. Our successes in the field add up to powerful financials. UPL delivers results from protecting crops that translate into attractive investor value. Based on the recognition that humankind is one community, UPL's overarching commitment is to improve areas of its presence, workplace and customer engagement.
Our purpose is 'OpenAg'. An Open agriculture network that feeds sustainable growth for all. No limits, no borders.
JOB SUMMARY :
Speciality Chemicals Business Unit (SCBU) is one of the fastest growing entity of UPL, growing at a rate of more than 20% YoY. In addition to B2B business, we have also ventured into B2C business last year with products like rat repellent, lizard repellant, personal protection spray etc. We have seen a lot of traction for our products on both offline as well as online marketplace like Amazon, Flipkart etc. Now, we are looking for a Brand Manager who can own the B2C product portfolio and work on branding and expanding B2C products portfolio globally.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Conceptualize & put together strategies for online & offline promotion of B2C product brands
- Prepare action plans by working closely with advertising & digital marketing agencies
- Coordinate with sales, marketing, market research and key distributors to implement the plans to achieve desired volume & profitability
- Undertake promotion campaigns for supporting new product launches from time to time
- Develop brand strategy for B2C products & oversee its successful implementation
- Deliver volume growth & profitability for B2C products
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop product pricing models, key messaging, and value proposition
- Create marketing programs (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts etc.) that articulate the benefits of our products
- Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
- Develop marketing strategies to gain market share and achieve top-line and bottom-line delivery as per target for the brand
- Design effective and innovative integrated marketing campaigns across mediums like TV, Digital, Mobile, Print, Radio, etc. and flawlessly execute them
- Conduct intense consumer research directly and through the third party to constantly generate insights that can be applied to creative campaigns, product ideas, or even on-ground changes
- Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects, and analyze research in order to identify opportunities
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- Full time MBA in Marketing from reputed University
- Min 8 years' experience in Consumer Products (B2C) marketing
- 5-8 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Exposure to product management, branding, marketing promotion preferred
- Good Communication skills both written and Oral and sound Presentation skills.
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
Location : Mumbai, India
We are one team, for maximum impact. One team with shared goals. We all play for the team and no-one plays against team. We have a laser-like focus on what our customers need and want, on anticipating their future needs and how we can create innovative solutions and experiences for them.