Senior Associate Talent Acquisition at upGrad
Views:2715 Applications:555 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
upGrad - Vice President - Finance (10-12 yrs)
- Drive and manage the financial initiatives, budgeting processes, and KPI tracking including developing action plans to ensure annual financial objectives are met
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results
- Direct and manage the finance and accounting teams and develop the financial strategy for the organization
- Ability to reconcile data from different sources & ensuring closure of final settlements with stakeholder partners, eye for detail is key quality that candidate needs to possess
- Prepares timely and accurate analyses, summaries, and reports of financial data on the operating progress of the company
- Partner with senior leaders to ensure the company hits revenue targets
- Routinely review revenue cycle metrics to proactively identify and address issues affecting overall performance
- Assist in timely closure of Internal, Statutory & Tax Audits
- Assist in managing the receivable, cashflow management, identifying & suggesting the necessary improvements in related process and wherever necessary, leading & implementing the vertical initiatives
- Improve efficiency related to billing, reporting, revenue recognition, payments, receivable, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.