Assistant Manager HR at upGrad
Views:392 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
upGrad - Senior Content Strategist - LLM/Corporate/Business Law Courses (4-6 yrs)
About Us :
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
About the Role :
upGrad is looking for people passionate about law, the future, and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow. This job will equip the candidate with highly sought after skills in the world of Law and will be a great starting point for a career.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop world-class content for India's first ever online course on LLM.
- Understand the industry requirements and develop courses to help students meet high standards.
- Plan and execute student competency assessment and engagement to ensure extraordinary learning experience
- Quickly learn complex concepts and ensure quality of content, instructional design and overall course experience
- Collaborate with business development team to meet content production deliverables
- Define & structure content development process; work with educational content across all levels
- Structure, grow and lead content development team including research assistants, video producers, scriptwriters etc.
- Work closely with senior faculty, freelancers and global industry leaders
Skills Required :
- 4+ years of experience in eLearning and/or creating customised higher education programs
- Intermediate to Advanced level of expertise in Corporate and/or Business Law
- Master in Law(LLM)
- Master in Higher Education/ Technology, Education & Innovation is preferred
- Experience in (digital) pedagogic content production; preferably higher education is preferred
- Excellence in problem solving and structuring of complex processes in new terrains Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic