Senior Associate Talent Acquisition at upGrad
Views:638 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
upGrad - Senior Associate - Legal/Business Advisory - LLB (2-4 yrs)
Senior Associate Legal (Business Advisory)
- Drafting, negotiating and closure of all strategic partnerships for upGrad's business and upGrad's global entities.
- Drafting, negotiating, reviewing and end to end management of contracts with universities in India and abroad
- Overseeing management of the legal contracts function across foreign subsidiaries and working closely with foreign leadership.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts for global subsidiaries, including but not limited to US, APAC, MENA and UAE business.
What We Are Looking At:
- Law graduate with minimum 2+ years of experience from a leading law firm or M&A team of a corporate, having experience in handling complex transaction documents and other contracts
- Good business acumen
- Good negotiation skills
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge on Companies Act, 2013 and FEMA
- Should be able to work independently.