HR at Upgrad
Views:7089 Applications:2146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
upGrad - Program/Product Marketing Manager (3-7 yrs)
Position - Program Marketing Manager (Product Marketing)
Location - Mumbai
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Product(Program) marketing managers are responsible for identifying new programs that upGrad can launch to enable expansion. They are also responsible for growth of the existing products by sharpening value proposition, communication and competitive research.
- They handle market research on current trending products, establish timescales for upcoming products, influence pricing and packaging, guide sales teams, develop messaging and market positioning around products and take part in presentations and events.
- Frequently, product marketing managers are the voice of the customer within their company, precisely researching consumer needs and experiences
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop new programs in domains where upGrad is present or launch new domains altogether
- Develop Go to market strategy for the new programs
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- Use market research data to determine product pricing
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Manage marketing budget and approval processes
- Proven experience as a Product owner including Product value proposition, Product GTM, Product Positioning
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail / Attention to details
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
Qualification - BE +MBA
Years of Experience - 3+
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.