Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at upGrad
Views:1428 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
upGrad - Product Marketing Manager - IIM/MDI/FMS/ISB (4-7 yrs)
Applicants only from premier Institute - IIT/IIM/BITS/MDI
About Us :
UpGrad is an IIT Delhi alumni and Ronnie Screwvala founded company where we focus on enabling universities to take their programs online. Given team's background in education and media sectors, we understand what it takes to offer quality online programs, and at UpGrad - we invest alongside universities to build and deliver quality online programs (content, platform, technology, industry collaboration, delivery, and grading infrastructure).
You can read about some of our press releases at :
- UpGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- UpGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program too
- We were also ranked as one of the top 25 Startups in India 2018
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- At UpGrad - we have partnered with leading universities such as IIIT Bangalore, BITS Pilani, MICA Ahmedabad, IMT Ghaziabad and Cambridge University's Judge Business School to offer programs in the domains of Data, Technology and Management.
What You Would Be Doing :
- Lead all aspects of marketing across online, offline, social, content, research for the vertical. The set of programs in the vertical include upcoming management program, product management program and entrepreneurship.
- Own program research, consumer insights, program communication and positioning to make them a program of choice amongst the chosen TG.
- Scale the programs to international markets and identify program features to be included to increase appeal and scale.
- Work with program directors, program managers, internal performance marketing team, social and content team to deliver admissions for the vertical at scale.
What We Are Looking For :
- In depth understanding of consumer behaviour, marketing, media channels and brand.
- Ability to work and co-ordinate with internal and external teams
- Ability to identify opportunities for new programs based on consumer insights
- Strategic thinking + execution powerhouse