Talent Acquisition Lead - Enabling Function and Leadership Hiring at Upgrad
Views:943 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
upGrad - Manager/Senior Manager - Data Lead (7-12 yrs)
Manager/Sr. Manager - Data Lead
Position Manager - Data Lead
Job Location : Mumbai/Bangalore
Qualification : Graduate any discipline
CTC : 20 to 30 LPA
Company Overview/About Us :
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought- after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead and own the analysis of highly complex data sources, identifying trends and patterns in data and provide insights/recommendations based on analysis results
- Conceptualize, build, maintain, own and communicate detailed reports to help develop the Program Strategy in collaboration with Vertical Managers, Program Managers, Consumer Insights Head and assist Finance, Marketing & Sales Teams
- Own the design, development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Facilitate review sessions with management and cross functional team members
- Design and create visualisations to present actionable insights related to data sets and business questions at hand
- Develop intelligent models around channel performance, visitor lead performance
- 7+ Years of Professional Experience with at least 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with building dashboards in Tableau, PowerBI or other data visualisation tools
- Highly proficient in Advance Excel and MySQL
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication, Research, Analytical and Presentation skills
- Programming experience in Python is preferred
- Basic understanding on click stream tools such as Clevertap and analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of ETL and Data Warehousing concepts and can manage to build a few ETL/Data pipelines from the underlying data sources.
- Ability to drive solutions to complex problems quickly and successfully, both individually and as part of a team effort.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Experience working and establishing credibility with colleagues spanning Product, Engineering, Data