upGrad - Manager - Operations - Customer Experience (8-12 yrs)
Manager - Operations
Role Summary :
- At upGrad our goal is to make online learning empowering & enriching.
- To that end, we are hiring for the role of the Operations Managers for upGrad International who will manage the end to end delivery of the Learning Experience for our International cohorts & students.
- As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing all the enrollment, intake, and student data processes, student query management processes, L1 support, in-bound, out-bound, ticketing & chat.
- You will also oversee the entire Active Mentorship Delivery through the regional CSEs & customer onboarding.
- Besides this, you will conduct regular process gap analysis, conduct brainstorming meetings & drive solutioning through SOPs, Manuals & Training.
- We are looking for a customer centric, task oriented & analytical Operations
- Manager who will drive operational excellence for the org.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Launch & oversee smooth execution of customer NPS
- Conduct detailed analysis on the gaps in customer expectation vs delivery
- Drive exit interviews to understand detailed customer feedback
- Conduct quarterly cross team meetings to understand process gaps
- Develop, update & maintain program level SOPs, Manuals
- Work with the MIS & Business Analytics team to oversee student data management & ensure delivery of all reports with 100% accuracy - daily, weekly, monthly, leadership summaries
- Work as the data centre of the LEx team to provide cross team data management & analysis assistance
- Oversee all Grade Sheet making & invoicing processes
- Work with the Team Lead & L1 Support team to drive efficient student query resolution, maintaining First Response Time benchmarks, fast resolutions with 100% CSAT
- Build seamless processes to ensure the Program Coordinator & Student Mentors' queries / asks are delivered through the L1 support
- Ensure Team Lead is preparing & updating program level FAQs
- Work with the Sourcing SPOC to ensure 100% requirement fulfilment
Skills Required :
- Should be extremely organized & task oriented
- Should have experience leading a customer service team
- Should have experience building processes from the ground up & identifying gaps
- Should have experience managing large scale student / customer operations, with knowledge working on CRMs
- Should have expertise managing data, with Ms Excel expertise
- Should have expertise driving analysis & problem solving
- Should have the ability to influence teams, management & leadership
- Should be extremely accountable & customer centric
- Should have strong English proficiency
- Should have a flair for speaking, negotiation, customer handling & manage tough situations with ease
- Should be able to write/speak simple and clean English
- Should be able to learn quickly, be agile & carry the ability to develop strong subject matter expertise
- Always curious to know/learn more and have an interrogative mind
Experience (Functional Competence) :
- Should have a minimum experience of 8 years in customer experience
- Should have worked with large customers / teams/ projects
- Should possess a Master's Degree from top Tier Indian University (Technical background would be preferred)
- Prior experience working with customers outside India would be a great plus
- Prior experience in operations, customer success & delivery