Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at upGrad
Views:1922 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:261
upGrad - Manager - Leadership Hiring (4-8 yrs)
About US :
upGrad is an IIT Delhi alumni and Ronnie Screwvala founded company where we focus on- enabling universities to take their programs online. Given team's background in education and media sectors, we understand what it takes to offer quality online programs, and at upGrad - we invest alongside universities to build and deliver quality online programs (content, platform, technology, industry collaboration, delivery, and grading infrastructure). -
You can read about some of our press releases at :
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the- top ten most innovative- companies in India by- Fast Company.
- We were also- covered- by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the- official education partner- for Government of India - Startup India program too-
- We were also ranked as one of the- top 25 Startups in India 2018-
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked- #1 program- in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning-
At upGrad - we have partnered with leading universities such as IIIT Bangalore, BITS Pilani, MICA Ahmedabad, IMT Ghaziabad and Cambridge University's Judge Business School to offer programs in the domains of Data, Technology and Management.
What You Would Be Doing :
- The Candidate would be Directly responsibility for all recruiting efforts for assigned Senior Leadership positions
- Work Independently with strong delivery capabilities that includes initiate and manage strategic briefing, search/sourcing strategy & execution, assessments, negotiations and offer rollouts
- Delivering within time and quality targets set for leadership hiring
- Gather market intelligence on competitor landscape
- Senior talent and compensation data - Effectively communicating the employee value proposition and employer brand
- Involved into sourcing of passive prospects, carrying out market intelligence and talent mapping across sectors and startups & specifically from an Internet/Ecommerce & Ed-Tech space
- Building of Competitor landscape
- Leverage innovative and social networking sourcing techniques to identify passive candidates and to build a pipeline of candidates based on the needs of the business.-
- Develop your own network within the industry with potential and existing candidates
What We Are Looking At :
- Hands on experience of leadership hiring - should be in this space for atleast 3-5 years
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills, Should be able to interact directly with all the founders & senior business leaders independently.
- Should have dealt with candidates at an CXO,CFO,CTO,COO Levels
- Should have connects with some senior leaders in the internet/e-commerce industry
- Sharp influencing skills, the ability to connect, convince and build credibility
Why work with us?
- Experience in both Tech and Non-Tech across the board is a must - the candidate must have hired
- Prior experience of working in a Executive Search firm OR Headhunting space would be preferred.
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills
- Overall Experience of 4-7 Years out of which minimum 2-5 years should be in Leadership Hiring space.
- Education Background - BE/B.Tech + MBA/PGDM (HR)