Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at upGrad
Views:2343 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:242
upGrad - Leadership Role - Sales (5-10 yrs)
upGrad is an IIT Delhi alumni and Ronnie Screwvala founded company where we focus on enabling universities to take their programs online. Given team's background in education and media sectors, we understand what it takes to offer quality online programs, and at upGrad - we invest along side universities to build and deliver quality online programs (content, platform, technology, industry collaboration, delivery and grading infrastructure).
You can read about us more below :
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program too
- We were also ranked as one of the top 25 Startups in India 2018
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial
Intelligence and Machine Learning
At upGrad - we have partnered with leading universities such as IIIT Bangalore, BITS Pilani, MICA Ahmedabad, IMT Ghaziabad and Cambridge University's Judge Business School to offer programs in the domains of Data, Technology and Management.
What will you be doing:
- Implementing corporate strategies for achievement of top & bottom-line targets, bringing out USP of all products to achieve higher sales realization value.
- Direct all aspects of sales, revenue achievement and management of channel partnerships
- Prepared the Business plan, launch plan, vendor identification, price negotiation, GTM strategy, and marketing plan
- Create & develop revenue generating partnerships with technology, resellers & service providers
- Collaborate with support team to develop strategic sales initiatives & to initiate corrections impacting bottom line
- Lead team to drive sales through franchises utilizing direct and indirect sales force & maintain strong Organization to Organization relationship with franchise for higher involvement & long-term retention
- Provide sales support through conference calls, meetings and product data requests
- Serve as critical last line of support to resolve escalated customer issues
- Design & deploy sales & marketing strategies, programs & contents to improve franchise expansion opportunities
- Create & implement programs to provide incentives to internal & external stake holders
- Develop sales training sessions & manage efforts to improve sales techniques, tactics & best practices
What we are looking for
- Any Graduate / MBA
- 5+ Years of Experience into Sales/BD - preferably into Education/FMCG/Telecom etc.
- Excellence in Sales Strategy, Driving Revenue, Product Market Identification, Account Management, Team Building, Organizational Goal Alignment, Relationship Building