Senior Associate Talent Acquisition at upGrad
Views:2179 Applications:522 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:514
upGrad - Enterprise Sales Manager (6-15 yrs)
About us :
upGrad is an online higher education platform providing rigorous industry-relevant programs designed and delivered in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry. Merging the latest technology, pedagogy, and services, upGrad is creating an immersive learning experience - anytime and anywhere.is an online higher education platform providing rigorous industry-relevant programs designed and delivered in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry. Merging the latest technology, pedagogy, and services, upGrad is creating an immersive learning experience - anytime and anywhere.
upGrad began in 2015 with the conviction that in an ever-changing industry, professionals need to continuously upskill themselves in order to stay relevant. Since then, the company has always focused on building a great online learning experience by collaborating with the right universities and industry partners. upGrad then steadily built a strong support system around its learners. Starting with its first program in Entrepreneurship, upGrad has created some of India's largest online programs to help thousands of professionals achieve their career goals in the areas of data technology and management.
Mayank Kumar (Co-founder and MD)
With over 10 years of experience in education as an investor and an advisor, Mayank focuses on the overall growth and strategy, team building and strategic partnerships at upGrad. He is an ISB and IIT-Delhi alum.
Phalgun Kompalli (Co-founder, Operations)
With 7 years of education experience across different geographies, Phalgun leads the overall growth operations and university relations at upGrad. He is an alum of IIT-Delhi and part of the Forbes 30-under-30 cohort.
Ronnie Screwvala (Co-founder and Executive Chairman)
An entrepreneur who created a media conglomerate has also set up a strong base in the Indian start-up ecosystem. Before setting up upGrad in 2015, Ronnie has been an active investor in Indian start-ups through Unilazer Ventures.
upGrad Key Milestones:
Founded in 2015
In a short span of 4 years, upGrad on-boarded over 18K paid learners and impacted more than 363K individuals globally, making it India's largest online higher education company, basis gross revenue generated from the Indian market.
upGrad provides programs in the areas of Data Science, Technology, and Management to college students, working professionals, and enterprises.
These programs are designed and delivered in collaboration with top-notch universities like IIT Madras, IIIT-B, BITS Pilani, MICA, Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education, and others.
To further enhance the learning experience, a comprehensive ecosystem has been built which includes one-on-one mentoring, peer-to-peer learning, industry networking, and most importantly expert career guidance, in order to provide learners holistic support to elevate their careers to the next level.
The company has been awarded the - Best Tech for Education- by IAMAI in 2019. The company received the - Best Education Brands- award by Economic Times and has made it to LinkedIn's - Top 25 Startups- two years in a row in 2018 and 2019.
upGrad is looking at its next wave of growth and believes in building the leaders of tomorrow. upGrad for Business is the high growth B2B arm of upGrad and is seen as the growth engine for the business.
We are looking for an Industry Manager to play a critical role in building relationships with significant clients. Our ideal candidate should ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales.
As an Industry Manager, you will represent our company and interact with major clients. So, if you have excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude, we would like to meet you.
- Manage our key accounts portfolio and own ambitious individual revenue targets
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Own entire sales cycle from generating, qualifying & developing leads to negotiating and closing opportunities involving multiple stakeholders both internal & external.
- Identify & analyse the clients- requirements & propose solutions
- Manage complex sales situations & acquire clients based on value-based selling.
- Research, map, develop and nurture strong relationships at multiple levels within your accounts.
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Collaborate with pre-sales and internal teams to respond to RFIs/RFPs.
- Be the voice of customers by updating product leaders on key gaps against client asks.
- Monitor sales performance metrics
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and forecasts
- Graduation, MBA is preferred with a minimum of 6-10+ years of work experience with demonstrated success in new business development and managing senior client relationships.
- Proven work experience as a Strategic account manager or Key account manager
- Solid sales experience in a B2B environment
- Experience in structuring large deals and successfully negotiating with CXOs, CHROs, L&D Heads, L&D Managers, and Business Heads.
- Preferably brings along existing PSU, BFSI, Consulting, Pharma, FMCG IT/ ITes, E-commerce & Retail connects & customer relationships.
- Willing to roll up sleeves and take on tasks necessary to get the job done
- Dedicated smart worker who responds timely to customers and exhibits strong sales etiquette & ethics.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and Account management systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Strong Internet research skills with excellent PC literacy [google sheets, doc, slides, PowerPoint]