Senior Associate Talent Acquisition at upGrad
Views:1436 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:248
upGrad - Customer Success Manager (7-13 yrs)
We at upGrad for Business are looking for Enterprising individuals who can help us scale the B2B arm of upGrad. We are keen to meet you if you are passionate and have the curiosity to understand the world of Education and Learning & Development. You will be creating a direct impact by building a deep understanding of the client's businesses, goals, and strategy and consulting them on how upGrad can become their strategic learning partner to achieve desired business outcomes.
We are looking at Enterprising individuals who have a passion for building businesses. upGrad for Business is two years old and hence average age of our existing clients is one year or less. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to play a critical role in building a deeper relationships with existing clients thus unlocking value across their end-to-end learning and development needs.
Important insights -
- Build a deep understanding of the client's business, strategy, and goals. Explore how upGrad can become an end-to-end learning partner across their employee lifecycle thus empowering the organization to achieve desired business outcomes
- Curiosity to understand the world of learning and development and how it can empower individuals to achieve their full potential
- Ability to understand and appreciate the programs, course curriculum and be fully invested in providing an excellent the learner experience
- Ability to consult the clients on how upGrad solutions can enable their business stakeholders to achieve desired business outcomes
- As a Customer Success Manager, you will represent our company and interact with major clients. So, if you have excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude, we would like to meet you.
- Our ideal candidate should ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales
Customer Engagement & Satisfaction :
- Complete ownership of program experience for all B2B cohorts including onboarding SMEs for standardized offerings, if needed
- Act as a liaison between the customer and internal delivery teams, as the project progresses from initial development to completion
- Ensure that the customer and the internal project teams have the same understanding regarding the scope of the project, its goals, timing, and progress.
- Ensure that the various internal teams working on the project are moving towards a a cohesive and parallel goal
- Build an escalation path and SOP to ensure congruence and consistency in the engagement
- Work with internal teams to ensure the success of engagement and overall customer satisfaction
Customer Relationship & Repeat Business :
- Understanding of the customer's business, the current active engagement, and the parameters of success
- Manage customer engagement by building relationships with key customer contacts and have a thorough mapping of stakeholders
- Proactively gauge progressive customer requirements that could potentially be fulfilled by uGB offerings, pass this on to Sales/Account Managers
- Be a Product Evangelist for uGB offerings and share relevant industry trends with customers
- Support revenue generation by way of repeat business contributing to the overall growth of engagement.
Reporting & Analytics :
- Share quarterly and monthly insights with the Director - CSG on the state of the active cohorts, highlights, and red flags
- Responsible for ensuring 50% of customers are referenceable with formal success stories published
- Build a robust feedback mechanism that could be shared internally and externally
- Run regular Monthly Governance and Business Reviews to gauge the health of the engagement and offer recommendations as needed
- Report on process improvements needed, recommendations and be the voice of the customer internally
- Graduation, MBA is preferred with 6-12 years of work experience with demonstrated success nurturing existing business and managing senior client relationships.
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager
- Understanding and experience in B2B environment
- Experience in organizing and executing large programs and confidently interacting with senior client stakeholders
- Willing to roll up sleeves and take on tasks necessary to get the job done
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.