Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at upGrad
Views:1910 Applications:382 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
upGrad - Chief Of Staff - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/Symbiosis (5-10 yrs)
Chief Of Staff - Mumbai
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most soughtafter startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India Startup India program too
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Job Description :
- Act as a strategic adviser to the MD/Chairman.
- Assist the MD/ Chairman in facilitating effective decision-making.
- Oversee & coordinate strategic business initiatives from project planning to successful execution.
- Responsible for deploying relevant decision support systems and reports to define & track key strategic metrics for all businesses.
- Participate in regular meetings with MD/ Chairman & the leadership team on various business issues.
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Help to define new operational strategies, working with MD/ Chairman and cofounders on special projects.
- Managing various projects, resolving bottlenecks in decisions, setting up and reviewing processes.
- Work on Business strategy and transformation roadmap.
- Responsible to work on various MIS & Business Reports.
What we are looking for :
- 5+ years total work experience with 2+ years post-MBA or higher-degree at a top management consulting firm, private equity, or tech strategy/ops function (or similar).
- Familiarity with or a keen interest in go-to-market operations (incl. customer success, sales, marketing, partnerships).
- Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions.
- Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments.
- Good Presentation and Training skills.
- Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques.