Assistant Manager - HR at upGrad
Views:782 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
upGrad - Associate Director - Program Management - International Market (5-12 yrs)
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. and various online undergraduate and post-graduate programs. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
UpGrad is looking for people passionate about management, technology, the future, and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow. You have an opportunity to lead and run such programs as a Associate Director - Program Management for international markets and universities.
There are broadly areas of work in this role:
- Build a strong Program Management team: You will manage a team of multiple Program
- Managers managing a portfolio of programs. This team will be responsible for researching new programs, building curriculum (with the help of Curriculum Leads and Industry Experts), and launching and managing programs
- Set up strong processes and drive their adoption (e.g. processes for content development, curriculum research, QC, sourcing Subject Matter Experts, etc.)
- Collaborate with and manage key stakeholders - business teams, partners (universities, companies, industry experts, vendors), leadership and senior management teams, etc
The ideal fit for this profile are candidates with:
- Strong motivation for improving the quality of higher education
- 5-10 years of work experience with some experience in working in international markets
- Experience in publishing / education companies will be useful
- Project Management / PMO experience
- Hustle and resourcefulness
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal), negotiation skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (especially MS Excel)