upGrad - Associate - Academic Delivery (2-4 yrs)
Managing cohorts and ensuring a smooth and unique learning experience for learners by indulging in a lot of academic activities on a day to day basis. To be successful as an Academic Associate, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage day to day operations for a smooth academic delivery consisting of project feedback, doubt resolution, live sessions, mentoring and vendor management.
- Deliver projects and products within budget, timeline, and resource constraints.
- Create and sustain a network of professional freelancers and industry experts for grading, conducting live sessions, Mentorship, etc.
- Maintain and monitor quality, project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all stakeholders are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Preparing status/weekly reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Work with Technology team to automate dashboards, analyze and interpret data. Apply knowledge and experience along with the analytical approach to diagnose and resolve issues in unique and complex customer environments.
Skills Required :
- Ability to deliver projects and products within budget, timeline, quality and resource constraints
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, MS Excel is a must
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks independently
- Strong customer-focus and problem-solving attitude