Senior Associate Talent Acquisition at upGrad
Views:337 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
upGrad - Assistant Manager - Legal - Contract Management (4-7 yrs)
- Drafting, negotiating, reviewing and end to end management of company contracts with vendors, clients, etc.
- Responsible for negotiating, structuring, and/or administrating contractual documents that establish business relationships with customers, vendors and/or partners;
- Takes proper action to close out the contract in accordance with applicable procedures at the conclusion of all activity;
- Interpreting contracts and advising business team on contractual responsibilities
- Preparing legal templates for standard agreements
- Keep a track of changing laws and identify the applicability of various laws for all the business area
- Mentor and coach junior team member
- Timely follow-up with vendors/customers, Consultants and providing the appropriate information as and when needed.
- Looking for automation and training to the business team thereby leading to lesser involvement of legal in day-to-day activities and making them self-reliant