Manager - Talent Acquisition at upGrad
Views:3548 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
upGrad - Assistant Manager - Internal Communications (5-7 yrs)
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19.
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India.
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech.
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program too.
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
What you would be doing
- Develop a comprehensive Internal Communication strategy, with short, mid & long-term initiatives.
- Develop and maintain an Internal Communication Calendar.
- Create a plan for creating, editing, designing & publishing internal communication mailers, senior leadership communication, key business updates, posters, teasers, AVs, newsletters etc.
- Work closely with various stakeholders & partners across business.
- Develop, market & work on the internal suggestion scheme initiative with a smart tracking system.
- Create a plan for designing and managing employee townhalls.
- Plan and execute internal brand building activities extended to upGrad India workforce.
- Manage employer branding activities on Linkedin, Glassdoor etc.
- Leverage various channels of communication for different messages.
- Assisting in creating content for Learning & Development activities.
- Benchmark internal communication strategies with industry & determine the most effective strategy to engage employees with companys strategy, culture & mission.
- Work on communication strategies for campus brand building.
- Develop metrics and measurement approaches to showcase impact of communication efforts.
- Create cost effective strategies to manage the internal communication plan.
What we are looking for
- Postgraduate in Mass Communication, Advertising or related field.
- 5-7 years of work experience in corporate communications, focused towards internal communications, internal brand building & change management.
- Experience working in a fast-paced set up
- Strong written & content development skill sets
- Ability to develop engaging, audience-specific narrative, content with accuracy
- Strong attention to detail and industry trends
- Knowledge of design software & systems like Adobe Photoshop, Canva etc.