Manager - Talent Acquisition at upGrad
Views:2060 Applications:607 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
upGrad - Assistant Manager - Human Resources (3-8 yrs)
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19.
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India.
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech.
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program too.
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
What You Would Be Doing
- Handle entire gamut of HR activities
- Onboarding formalities for new-hires and transfers; new hire documentation / files / PF and gratuity forms
- Documenting, implementing, and maintaining company HR policies, rules and regulations
- Manage exit formalities like Resignation, Clearance and exit Interviews
- Handling payroll related tasks and assignments
- Handling and implementing grievance procedures
- Overseeing general discipline and adherence to company rules and policy
- Developing plans to fine-tune the existing HR system and processes
- Sound knowledge on Performance Management System.
- Enthusiastic in handling Employee Engagement Activities.
What We Are Looking At
- Master's in Business Administration with Specialization in Human Resources
- 3-8 years of experience in HR generalist/ Ops role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail, accuracy, ability to provide HR advice to line managers, work in a fast paced environment, high level of initiative and autonomy in the rol