Founder & CEO at Upaz
Views:1078 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Upaz - Head - Partnerships (5-12 yrs)
Salary - 8 to 20 LPA
Updated JD to be posted:
Form partnerships with NBFC, banks for farmer financing
Application form link: https://forms.gle/uR81QpF7dBYQ4n8v7
Upaz is an agri-fintech startups directly working with farmers, financing companies and agri-input suppliers. Enabling all three to transact with each other using Upaz platform.
Upaz started with 3 villages in 2021 and now present across 130+ villages across Bihar and UP. It has formed partnership with 5 NBFC/MFI companies in a short span on one year.
- Head of Partnerships will form partnerships with new banks/NBFCs, develop newer products for rural segments.
- Develop Business plans and strategies with partners and execute against metrics &
milestones to drive growth & revenue
- Lead, develop and coach a team of young leaders into being independent contributors for
- Lead Strategic thinking to accelerate the growth with Partnerships.
- Manage and foster executive-level contacts with key partners including QBRs and CEO/COO level meetings.
- Collaborate with internal teams like Content, Risk, Tech, Product etc. and with external teams of the Bank or Financial Institutions.
- Work along with senior management to devise strategy and targets for Banking Partnerships
- Build and manage relationships to help resolve issues with the Financial Institutions.
- Lead a robust, fast paced, high performing collaborative team.