Delhi at Untrodden Labs
Views:1253 Applications:401 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Untrodden Labs - Assistant Vice President - Sales (5-15 yrs)
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Creating a Sales team
- Develop plans and strategies.
- Manage sales teams.
- Organize and maintain sales operations.
- Manage sales budget.
- Motivate the sales team to achieve workplace goals.
- Develop sales training programs.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.