HR Lead at University of the People
Views:192 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
University Of The People - Marketing Automation Specialist - Marketo (5-10 yrs)
Vandey provides outsourced instructional services to institutions of higher education and is seeking a candidate to work for Vandey to serve in a full-time role for the position of Marketo - Marketing Automation Specialist with the University of the People.
University of the People (UoPeople) is the first non-profit, tuition-free, American, accredited, 100% online university. Today, UoPeople has over 1,26,000 students enrolled from more than 200 countries and territories, including 16,500 students who are refugees. We believe that higher education is a basic human right and that it can transform not only the lives of students, but also their families' lives, their communities, their nations, and, by extension, the world! UoPeople isn't a traditional university, and we welcome team members who bring creativity and innovation to their roles. We're a fast-paced, matrixed organization with remote teams all over the globe. If you're a self-starter who wants to succeed alongside a passionate team, we'd love to hear from you!
REPORTS TO: Manager, Marketing Automation
LOCATION : Remote Role, Full Time
Working days: Mon - Fri
Shift :General Shift
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you'll lead the strategy, execution, and optimization of multiple types of campaigns, initiate process improvements, and manage complex marketing automation projects.
An ideal candidate is data oriented, embraces a customer-first approach, and possesses an expert level understanding of segmentation and marketing automation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, build, test, and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns using Marketo.
- Plan and perform A/B testing and quality control with strong attention to detail.
- Analyze campaign performance and provide actionable insights to improve conversion rates, customer engagement, and overall marketing effectiveness.
- Ensure data hygiene and quality within the marketing automation platform.
- Monitor and manage segmentation and lead scoring to drive high-quality leads through the funnel and improve user experience and engagement.
- Proactively identify gaps and needed improvements in marketing automation programs.
- Create and maintain processes and procedures documentation.
- Own and lead various marketing automation and cross-departmental projects.
- Stay current with Marketo's best practices, new releases, and industry trends to drive innovation and efficiency.
- Hands-on experience with Marketo reporting and creating actionable insights.
- Knowledge of other analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Tableau is a plus.
- Experience creating and managing segments, personalized strategies and multi-channel campaigns.
- Strong project management skills
- Experience using project management tools like Wrike, Trello, or Asana.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and across departments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.