HR at Universal Consulting
Views:1219 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:212
Universal Consulting - Independent Consultant - Digital Transformation & Operations - Strat Lancer (3-5 yrs)
Strat Lancer - Independent Consultant Digital Transformation & Operations
The role focuses on delivering initial strategy & design requirements for prospective clients. We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable in collaborating with clients to understand both business and design requirements.
Candidate should be able to -
- Build and lead the digital media practice in line with revenue targets
- Liaise with other functional teams to prepare client pitch integrating digital media offerings
- Obtain data and use analytics to continuously refine strategy to enhance ROI
- Work with the rest of the client team, help define scope and recommended approach for major digital projects for clients.
- Play an advisory role on client engagements, serving as a digital strategy advisor to both account leads (internal) and clients (external).
- Align digital marketing strategy with a clients business goals and objectives.
- Work with the leaders of the client team, help convince clients of the value of digital marketing services to their business help them define needs and potential solutions.
- Help guide clients in defining their digital vision.
- Where necessary, help structure and present recommendations to senior client leadership for approval
- Codify and publish formal frameworks and methodologies for approaching digital assignments within the firm.
- Serve as a resource for creative teams in the development of insight driven digital strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition.
- Build, retain and groom a strong team to deliver across functions
- Set goals, define KPIs
As appropriate, play an active role in new client acquisition and new business presentations.
Desired Skills and Experience
The individual should be inclined to leverage his experience and also be involved in project execution and implementation with the client for longer durations.
- Should have strong experience in digital marketing and business/consulting skills with great communication and presentation skills.
- Should have experience in developing marketing / sales channels / customer experience processes / related digital strategies across various digital media platforms in both B2C and B2B business environments
- Strong passion for and knowledge of technology and digital marketing.
- Strong familiarity with digital metrics. Analytical & data-based
- Strong Communication/presentation skills
- Innovative and Lateral thinker
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing or strategic marketing consulting.
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Hands on experience of working at strategy level for leading domestic brands, B2B businesses and E-commerce websites
In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines (including audience identification and analysis, targeting, experience in design, digital production, and online analytics.)
- MBA IT/Marketing/Ecommerce and Engineering background would be useful
- Working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies