HR at Universal Consulting
Views:462 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Universal Consulting - Independent Consultant - Banking & Financial Services Domain - Strat Lancer (5-6 yrs)
As an Independent Consultant, you must be a high-performing professional looking for an opportunity to work independently, be passionate about executing consulting engagements, have a rigorous analytical mind-set and a deep commitment to producing truly great outcomes for our Clients. As an Independent Consultant, you can control the type and timing of the projects you choose to work on. Your role will focus on what you are truly passionate about doing truly great consulting work.
To qualify as an Independent Consultant into our Strategy Consultant Network usually requires you to have the following qualifications:
- Masters, MBA or PhD degree with outstanding academic record
- 5+ years of management consulting experience in a reputed firm
- Deep expertise in key industries, such as Life Sciences, MedTech, Healthcare, Agribusiness and Food
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, manufacturing, supply chain, product development, project management, marketing and sales, etc.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to untangle complex issues
- Strong logical reasoning and creative thinking skills
- Quantitative aptitude