Univariety - Vice President - P&L Owner - Institutional Business (10-15 yrs)
Vice President (P&L Owner) - Institutional Business
Job Description :
- Univariety is India's first company to use technology to setup a complete career & college guidance cell inside progressive schools. Students receive guidance from counselors, digital tools, university admission officers and from the past students of the school. The aim is to improve university progression outcomes by bringing in the right intervention at the right time.
- Univariety is an investee company of Infoedge (parent company of iconic Indian online brands like Naukri, Jeevansaathi, 99 acres, policybazaar, zomato and many more). Univariety has some of the most successful partnerships in the education space. With the top University UCLA Extension, Univariety runs a successful 'Global Career Counsellor' certification for teachers. This is the largest program of its kind and has successfully certified thousands of teachers / psychologists https://www.univariety.com/gcc/. Also, Univariety in partnership with Fortune India magazine runs a School Certification process called - Future 50 Schools Shaping Success- . www.future50schools.com
- Univariety is a comprehensive partner for schools that want to go beyond the regular to focus on student success and differentiate themselves. The Univariety network is the largest of its kind in India and covers 500 top high schools across 30+ cities. Over 200 universities from around the world have used the Univariety system and students have gained over $5 million in scholarships last year alone. www.univariety.com
Description : LOCATION to be Hyderabad
- As a part of the senior management team, you will be reporting directly to the Founder & CEO. The role will involve owning up the complete P&L for the institutional business. This includes handling the end to end marketing and sales for the B2B clients (Schools). You will be driving the sales & business development activities for schools. The product is a Software as a Service (SaaS) product meant to plug into the working of high schools. This role involves managing the team and hiring more as needed.
- You will be responsible for driving the overall numbers from new sales and develop relevant channels as necessary to achieve targets. We use various technologies for sales management hence a strong orientation towards technology is critical.
Marketing Strategy & Positioning Responsibilities :
- Planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall marketing strategy for Schools
- Responsible for Product Positioning, Go To Market Strategy and Digital Marketing
- Growth hacking and driving lead generation aggressively across relevant digital channels like Linkedin, website, emails etc.
Sales Responsibilities :
- Create an end to end process of selling to schools with content, inside sales, field sales.
- Manage the sales funnel and track stage-wise progress using sales automation systems.
- Recruiting & training a lean field sales team
- Strong understanding of sales management softwares & sales automation systems.
Inside Sales Responsibilities :
- Setting up the Inside Sales team structure
- Recruiting & training inside sales team members
- Driving the daily call volume flow from leads and cold calls to school managements
- Driving conversions for the core SaaS product across all levels
Minimum Qualifications :
- Atleast 10 years of experience with B2B clients for Enterprise & SMB sales
- Experience should be across Marketing & Sales with a minimum of 5 years in managing sales teams
- Experience in managing outcome oriented digital marketing campaigns across email, social media, adwords etc
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence effectively for all levels
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Experience of setting up and running own venture is preferred
- Experience of doing business with schools is preferred
Educational & Experience Qualifications :
- MBA from a top B-School
- International exposure during work or study is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.