Univariety - Senior Product Manager (6-7 yrs)
- Univariety is India's first company to use technology to setup a complete career & college guidance cell inside progressive schools.
- Students receive guidance from counselors, digital tools, university admission officers and from the past students of the school.
- The aim is to improve university progression outcomes by bringing in the right intervention at the right time.
- Univariety is a comprehensive partner for schools that want to go beyond the regular to focus on student success and differentiate themselves.
- The Univariety network is the largest of its kind in India and covers 500 top high schools across 30+ cities. Over 200 universities from around the world have used the Univariety system and students have gained over $5 million in scholarships last year alone. www.univariety.com-
- The company is looking at strengthening the product pipeline and expand to B2C. It has raised funds from Infoedge and is run by a very qualified and accomplished Management Team.
Location : HYDERABAD-
- As a product manager, you will be responsible for developing the overall product roadmap and strategy for the organization. The target audience is a combination of students, parents and school heads.
- Conducting in depth consumer research through face to face interviews, focus groups and observing user interaction with the product, analyzing competing products for finding relevant features.-
- Ability to understand business requirements of customers & business service owners and to translate them into technical requirements.-
- Managing complete lifecycle of products from concept to launch to driving adoption of products.-
- Come up with business and product requirements, including wireframes and storyboards-
- Convert them into impeccable user flows and user friendly GUIs-
- Work closely with developers and architects to build applications in our technology stack-
- Set product goals that are measurable with extreme attention to details, make product decisions based on analytics, a/b tests, optimize the product towards the product goal.-
- Conduct training sessions to both in-house and outside users-
- Evangelize the product at different events and customer segments-
- Be a champion of content and data to ensure highest form of accuracy and authenticity. Manage a team of data acquisition people to ensure that.-
- Ensure collecting data from students via various communication channels like Mobile App, Web, Emails, SMS, calling team etc. in order to ensure data collection from schools are of the highest order.-
Minimum Qualifications :
- 2-5 years of experience in product management with great success stories of building mobile and web applications- (B2C exposure is preferred)
- Prior experience of a successful product launch of a web and mobile app from conception to high adoption is a must. Also should have released the product multiple times in a week with each release based on the usage analytics of the previous release-
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills to be able to create impactful product-
- Very strong in data and analytics, A/B testing frameworks and user testing.-
- The ability to easily translate business needs into engineering specs and manage the product development process that turns these specs into solutions.-
Educational & Experience qualifications :
- MBA from top B-Schools is preferred- or Graduation from top Engineering Colleges
- Launch of successful consumer product
Why should you apply :
- Great opportunity to be a part of booming EdTech sector and ride the wave. Company is trying to solve a problem which every student/parent in life struggle with and is very relatable.
- You can create impact and make a difference through your work. Lot of ownership and freedom to- learn and deliver a great product. Faster growth and opportunity to create long term wealth.