Univariety - Senior Manager - Outreach - Sales & Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Univariety is India's first company to use technology to setup a complete career & college guidance cell inside progressive schools. Students receive guidance from counselors, digital tools, university admission officers and from the past students of the school. The aim is to improve university progression outcomes by bringing in the right intervention at the right time.
Univariety is an investee company of Infoedge (parent company of iconic Indian online brands like Naukri, Jeevansaathi, 99 acres, Policybazaar, Zomato and many more). The funds raised will be used primarily for drafting a marketing strategy to generate interest from schools, development of a mobile app for IOS to integrate alumni features, multiple product tie-ups, marketing and brand building.
Univariety has some of the most successful partnerships in the education space. With the top University UCLA Extension, Univariety runs a successful 'Global Career Counselor' certification for teachers. This is the largest program of its kind and has successfully certified thousands of teachers / psychologists https://www.univariety.com/gcc/. Also, Univariety in partnership with Fortune India magazine runs a School Certification process called "Future 50 Schools Shaping Success". www.future50schools.com.
Univariety is a comprehensive partner for schools that want to go beyond the regular to focus on student success and differentiate themselves. The Univariety network is the largest of its kind in India and covers 500 top high schools across 30+ cities. Over 200 universities from around the world have used the Univariety system and students have gained over $5 million in scholarships last year alone. www.univariety.com.
Role: Senior Manager Outreach
Experience: 4 - 8 Years
Company URL : www.univariety.com
As part of our institutional engagement team, you will be working in our University Outreach division. Creative thinking, strategy creation and managing the entire client acquisition process will be your areas of focus.
1. Managing prospects to drive closures.
2. Consult Domestic and International Universities to understand their student recruitment challenges and propose the most ideal solution through Univariety Services.
3. Meet monthly revenue targets through client acquisition in domestic and international markets and build relationships with prospects and clients.
4. Understand the client expectations and recommend relevant feedback to enhance existing product.
1. 5+ years experience of sales and marketing in the higher education industry.
2. Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
3. BA/BS degree or its equivalent.
Preferred qualifications in addition to the minimum (not mandatory):
1. MBA/PGDM from a top ranked University.
2. Deep understanding of Universities student recruitment strategies.
3. Strong relationships with domestic and International Universities.