Univariety - Manager/Senior Manager - Channel Sales (3-7 yrs)
Univariety is India's first company to use technology to setup a complete career & college guidance cell inside progressive schools. Students receive guidance from counselors, digital tools, university admission officers and from the past students of the school. The aim is to improve university progression outcomes by bringing in the right intervention at the right time.
Univariety is an investee company of Infoedge (parent company of iconic Indian online brands like Naukri, Jeevansaathi, 99 acres, policybazaar, zomato and many more). Univariety has some of the most successful partnerships in the education space. With the top University UCLA Extension, Univariety runs a successful 'Global Career Counsellor' certification for teachers. This is the largest program of its kind and has successfully certified thousands of teachers / psychologists https://www.univariety.com/gcc/. Also, Univariety in partnership with Fortune India magazine runs a School Certification process called - Future 50 Schools Shaping Success- . www.future50schools.com
Univariety is a comprehensive partner for schools that want to go beyond the regular to focus on student success and differentiate themselves. The Univariety network is the largest of its kind in India and covers 500 top high schools across 30+ cities. Over 200 universities from around the world have used the Univariety system and students have gained over $5 million in scholarships last year alone. www.univariety.com
Super Counsellor supports individuals aspiring to set up their own Career counselling venture and provides them with world-class resources to strengthen their practice. It is a independent Business Model (its similar to Franchise Model) where individual and Organisations are provided with tools and programs to successfully run their Career Counselling Venture. Univariety plans to have 1000 Individual Career Counselling setup successfully running and promoting Univariety's Counselling related products and programs. The organization has already 600 Candidates enrolled for the Super Counsellor Program.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Set up the franchising model.
- Expanding business through existing franchise outlets.
- Responsible for creating, measuring, and implementing the success of all marketing strategy and execution of plans
- Finalization of all Franchises & guiding them, explaining ROI to them, helping out to the franchise owner to set up the Business.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
- Monitor marketing trends and conduct relevant market research for the purpose of benchmarking.
- Conducting regular market visits to check studio upkeep, sales personnel training, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities to increase sales for the franchisee partner.
- Providing franchisees and customers with information about new or improved products, promotions, and services to improve sales.
- Liaising with the Marketing team to ensure marketing support for franchisees by way of merchandising and promotions.
- Responsible to generate expected revenue for the Franchise.
- Executes monthly and yearly sales objectives with- regular tracking and progress report.
- Making Annual sales and collection targets
- Works closely with the Management on strategic initiatives to achieve goals.
- Ensuring all sales administration procedures relating to the franchisee are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales targets.
- Working with franchisee partners to ensure the right calibre of staffing and appropriate training to meet all job requirements.
- Providing leadership so that staff are well motivated and engaged to stay and contribute effectively to the organisation.
- Analysing trends and drive insights for partners.
- Graduation / Post Graduation.
- Experience from Education/MLM/Insurance/Office Automation sector.
- 3-7 years of experience.
- Enjoy studying data and joining the dots to bring new insights to the table
- Like working with entrepreneurs and building relations with them to help them deliver results.
- Must possess the business understanding and external awareness.
- Have a robust understanding of various business models and P&L drivers
- Take pride in your ability to solve problems structurally.
- Have good communication skills with courage to put across your point of view and influence decisions
- Hard-working and passionate about whatever you do.
- Flexible with working hours.
- Must be willing to travel across various cities
- Presentable, Polished & Fluent in English and Hindi
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic, innovative, and critical thinking.