Univariety - Manager - Key Accounts (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Manager Key accounts with Univariety :
- Meet quarterly and annual renewal and upsell targets
- Maintain data sanity and accuracy across all assigned accounts
- Assist customers with navigating and completing aspects of Service Level Agreements associated with the Univariety platform
- Improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual upsell & product seeding opportunity across your zone (zone-wise / account-wise)
- Ensuring Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Reports are sent out to the clients
About Us :
- Univariety is India's first company to use technology to setup a complete career & college guidance cell inside progressive schools. Students receive guidance from counselors, digital tools, university admission officers and from the past students of the school. The aim is to improve university progression outcomes by bringing in the right intervention at the right time.
- Univariety is an investee company of Infoedge (parent company of iconic Indian online brands like Naukri, Jeevansaathi, 99 acres, Policybazaar, Zomato and many more). The funds raised will be used primarily for drafting a marketing strategy to generate interest from schools, development of a mobile app for IOS to integrate alumni features, multiple product tie-ups, marketing and brand building.
- Univariety has some of the most successful partnerships in the education space. With the top University UCLA Extension, Univariety runs a successful 'Global Career Counselor' certification for teachers. This is the largest program of its kind and has successfully certified thousands of teachers / psychologists https://www.univariety.com/gcc/. Also, Univariety in partnership with Fortune India magazine runs a School Certification process called "Future 50 Schools Shaping Success". www.future50schools.com
- Univariety is a comprehensive partner for schools that want to go beyond the regular to focus on student success and differentiate themselves. The Univariety network is the largest of its kind in India and covers 500 top high schools across 30+ cities. Over 200 universities from around the world have used the Univariety system and students have gained over $5 million in scholarships last year alone. www.univariety.com
URL : www.univariety.com.