Univariety - B2B/Institutional Sales Manager - Pan India (1-3 yrs)
B2B Sales Manager / Institutional sales Manager with Univariety
- Plan and execute end-to-end business development activities for schools
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to optimize the lead inflow
- Prospecting the school leads through intro/pitch calls and email/WhatsApp communication. Ensuring the call volume is in line with the lead's prospecting expectations.
- Conduct detailed virtual demos of the product to the relevant stakeholders in schools
- Continuous engagement with school owners/principals to nurture the leads through the sales funnel
- Prepare & send commercial proposals to schools based on the discussions to date
- Drive the deals to closure independently or through the senior team based on the account
- Consistently track the sales funnel numbers, and the lead engagement scores through CRM meet the sales targets assigned by the organization.
Required Candidate profile
- 2+ years of experience handling sales roles in B2B/Enterprise/SaaS product organizations
- Should have consultative selling experience to business leaders on calls
- Ability to pitch & demonstrate/present a SaaS product
- Should be able to engage the B2B leads through email and WhatsApp communication
- Experience in preparing commercial proposals & doing price negotiation meetings
- Understanding and experience in using sales automation/CRM tools like Leadsquared
- Result-oriented, numbers-driven and conversion-focused
- Graduation/Post Graduation from a good institute, MBA preferred
- Education industry experience preferred, but not mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.