Univariety - Associate Vice President - Client Success (7-12 yrs)
Associate Vice President - Client Success
Department: University Management & Relations
About the job:
We at Univariety are on a look out for a dynamic leader to be part of our University Client Success Team. The incumbent is required to have a good understanding of Undergraduate Student Recruitment & Admissions at Domestic and International Universities. A past record of managing client success teams and delivering successful outcomes is recommended. Understanding of various Marketing Channels in the Higher Education and Student Recruitment space is preferred.
1. Build robust Student Recruitment & Branding campaigns through Univariety Services.
2. Manage a Team of Senior University Success Managers, Student Advisors & Event Marketing Manager to achieve student recruitment goals for our clients.
3. Building processes within teams and setting up a performance review process.
4. Responsible for Client Renewals & new service recommendations.
5. Set up processes & workflows for each activity.
6. Work closely with Technology, Sales, Design, Operations, and Marketing &
Communication Teams to deliver the best outcomes for our University Clients.
7. Setup & Manage a robust application pipeline.
8. Generate Monthly and Annual Reports for our clients.
9. Coordinate with School Management, Content, Digital Marketing, Admission Consulting and Technology Teams to ensure services and delivered efficiently.
10. Build good relationships with University Clients and High School partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. An MBA is preferred but not mandatory.
- Microsoft Office Expertise (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Minimum 7+ years experience in Client Success Roles. Higher Education Industry Experience and Student Recruitment Experience is preferred but not mandatory.