Univariety - Associate Product Manager (1-3 yrs)
Univariety is SaaS product providing career guidance to students across the country. With this product we aim to solve the most fundamental problem of higher education counseling that is faced by all school students. Univariety provides information about available scholarships, courses, careers, colleges and entrance examinations as per student's aspirations. Students can also be discovered by universities who believe that a specific program is particularly well-suited for that student. Univariety is associated with 450+ schools and 50,000 students.
As an associate product manager, you'll use data and user experience to shape the product strategy. You'll create insights that drive the direction of the company identifying product opportunities, understanding how experiments are performing, and defining metrics for the product.
What You'll Do
- You will work with Product Managers who lead all product development and product management efforts across the platform.
- Work cross-functionally to compile and communicate key features.
- Work on wireframes of new product features and write product specifications.
- Competitor analysis, competitive landscape and marketplace trends.
- Analyze and acquire a deep understanding of features/ user behavior/ metric trends through data and share actionable and valuable insights with the team to drive product decisions.
- Understand user-behavioral drivers of product performance at a deep level
- Provide analytical and data-driven decision-making support
- Owning the product development cycle from identification - planning - implementation - deliverability.
What We're Looking For
- 1-3 years relevant experience working as product analyst, analyzing data in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- Ability to manipulate data sets; the Excellent grasp of SQL; data visualizing skills.
- A Creative bent of mind.
- Attention to detail and commitment to high-quality, result-oriented output.
- A team player who's able to partner with cross-functional leadership to quickly turn insights into actions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to confidently work with cross-functional teams and to present information to stakeholders.
- Minimum requirement of a bachelor's degree in engineering or sciences.
- Passionate about the ed-tech space.
- Pro-active, dedicated, and self-motivated.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.