Univariety - Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Product Marketing (8-10 yrs)
Univariety is India's first company to use technology to setup a complete career & college guidance cell inside progressive schools.
- Univariety network is the largest of its kind in India and covers 500 top high schools across 30+ cities with over 1,00,000 students using our paid services annually. Over 200 universities from around the world have used the Univariety system and students have gained over $5 million in scholarships last year alone.
- The company is looking at strengthening the product pipeline and has recently expanded to B2C. It has raised funds twice from Infoedge and is run by a very qualified and accomplished Management Team.
- We are looking for a smart and experienced Product Marketing professional to join our Leadership TeamProduct Marketing Strategy
- Planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall product marketing strategy for parents and students in the B2C scenario
- Responsible for Product Positioning, Go To Market Strategy and Digital Marketing
- Strategize and execute marketing campaigns across all digital channels
Product Content :
- Manage and improve all product-related content including collaterals & website
- Actively manage content writers to create blogs targeted to customers across the sales funnel
- Creating content for social media campaigns
- Ability to hire and manage content writers (in-house & outsourced)
Lead Generation :
- Growth hacking and driving lead generation aggressively across all channels
- Other Social Media
- Should be able to drive and optimize Email Marketing and Drip campaigns
- Measure and constantly optimize campaigns across all channels
SEO & Website :
- Strengthen Lead Generation from SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Optimize website and product-related online platforms for SEO efficacy
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out organically.
- Atleast 8+ years of experience in Marketing with a minimum of 5+ experience in Product Marketing
- Proven work experience in a senior position in Product marketing
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing outcome-oriented digital marketing campaigns across email, social media, Adwords
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Strong grip on content marketing
- Familiarity with web design
Preference for Candidates:
- With entrepreneurial stints
- Who have lived or worked abroad
- Who have worked in the Ed-Tech Space
- Leadership driven approach
- Excited to manage targets
- Team Player with the ability to coordinate across functions and levels
- Individual contributor as well as a Strong Leader
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.