Univariety - Assistant Manager/Manager - Sales (1-4 yrs)
- Be responsible for the overall numbers achieved by yourself.
- Create an end to end process of selling to schools with content, connections, events etc.
- Manage the sales funnel and track stage-wise progress using sales automation systems. Weekly reporting of key metrics
- Strong understanding of sales management software & sales automation systems.
Minimum Qualifications :
- 1-4 years experience in driving sales with a focus on B2B clients for enterprise sales.
- Own entrepreneurial experience of setting up a company and managing is highly preferred
- Experience in the Education industry is preferred
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
Educational & Experience Qualifications:
- MBA/PGDM in Marketing
- International exposure during work or study is preferred