Manager at Unity Small Finance Bank Limited
Views:461 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Unity Small Finance Bank - Risk Management Role - Venture Debt & Structured Finance (7-12 yrs)
Risk Management - Venture Debt and Structured Finance
- Review/ analyse proposals (prepared by the Credit and Business team) for onward support to the Head of Risk. Assess proposals for feasibility, strategic fit and compliance with credit policies and underwriting standards.
- Prepare monthly portfolio reviews for presentations to the management team.
- Early identification and monitoring of Early Warning Signal (EWS) accounts.
- Track compliance with covenants, internal risk triggers and post disbursement credit conditions.
- Manage BAU items including approvals for NOCs, amendments to credit conditions (within the scope of his/her approval authority) and amendments to standard documentation.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including Audit and Compliance. Initiate the annual review of relevant policies.
- Join client calls/discussions with the Business as and when required.
- In addition: prepare underwriting notes for select corporate entities for the bank's Investment Committee
Reporting to: Head - Risk - SME& Venture Debt
- CA/MBA/CFA with a minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in risk management and/or credit underwriting for the secured corporate lending segment (ticket size of between INR 10 -20 crores). Transaction advisory experience is an added bonus.
- Has had exposure to corporate lending across varied sectors in the consumer goods, fintech, education, healthcare space.
- Strong financial modelling background and excellent written communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.