Assistant Manager at Unity Small Finance Bank Limited
Views:336 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Unity Small Finance Bank - Manager - Compliance Testing & Monitoring (6-9 yrs)
JOB TITLE : Compliance Testing & Monitoring Manager
DEPARTMENT : Compliance
SUB-DEPARTMENT : Compliance Testing
REPORTS TO : VP - Compliance Testing
LOCATION : Kalina
II. ROLE PURPOSE & OBJECTIVE
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced professional to join our team in the Compliance Testing Team for Compliance. In this role, you will be responsible for vetting new products and processes of the Bank from a regulatory perspective. You will play a critical role in shaping our compliance framework and in turn enhancing customer experiences, and ensure operational efficiency.
III. KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Regulatory Compliance: Vetting New Product & Process of the bank from regulatory perspective. To vet all policies & procedure manuals of the bank from regulatory prospective. To carry out compliance risk assessment /thematic review from regulatory perspective.
- Compliance Testing: Carrying out compliance testing of branch and head office functions, carrying out RBS Tranche 3 Compliance testing.
- Asset Compliance: Compliance Testing for Assets, conducting Process analysis or Audit of Assets Products.
- Collaboration: To assist Head Compliance in apprising the Board and ACB on important aspects related to regulatory inspection and to ensure collation and timely submission of responses to various observations made by the regulator(s) during inspection.
- Knowledge of Banks/Fintech Products: Possess a deep understanding of products such as credit cards, personal loans, payments and liabilities. Stay abreast of industry trends, regulatory requirements and emerging technologies in the financial sector.
- Leadership and Team Work: Be a part of and help build a high-performing Compliance team. Provide mentorship, guidance, and support to any team members. Foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment that encourages innovation and continuous learning.
IV. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Educational Qualifications - CA/CS/MBA/CAIIB
Experience - 7+ years in banking or NBFC in compliance role/ Internal Audit of Assets , Loans etc
- Knowledge of Banking products
- Experience in Asset Compliance (Loans etc.)
- Able to comprehend regulatory guidelines
- Able to identify compliance risk and suggest mitigations
- Good communication skill
- Exceptional team skills, with a proven ability to help and assist high-performing teams.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with the ability to navigate complex challenges.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to details with an analytical mind and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.