Assistant Manager at Unity Small Finance Bank Limited
Views:776 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Unity Small Finance Bank - Lead - Customer Excellence - Digital Banking (10-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Design and improve current customer journey for the 'Digital Banking' vertical to elevate customer experience
2. Front projects for various products and services that drive journey digitization promoting self-service banking adoption
3. Using data analytics identify trend and translate to actionable insights to drive digital adoption, higher STP rate and lower TAT time
4. You will support building and managing India's fastest-growing digital bank's 'Digital CX' function.
5. You will work with cross-functional team members to digitize and deliver end-to-end resolution of customer's query, requests and complaints through digital channels.
6. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in digital design and possess a passion for continuous improvement, removing obstacles, and driving to action.
7. Responsible for all digital touchpoints (Omni-channel) of the Customer for various products across the verticals.
8. Develop an efficient portfolio of customer experience insights and analytics that provide an integrated single view of each customer, a 360-degree view of customer experience for each segment.
9. Develop an effective portfolio of internal communications that educate executives and employees about customer experience realities, expectations, moments of truth, goals, improvement and innovation techniques and engagement opportunities, emphasizing specific ways different roles can make a difference in customer lifetime value (CLTV).
10. Work with each function across the bank to reframe their charter, roles and rituals for customer-centricity, i.e. why customers care and how it can make a difference for customers and/or customer touch-points.
11. Develop customer experience performance dashboards that connect lagging indicators of market performance and leading indicators of team performance related to key drivers of customer lifetime value.
12. Handcraft customer journey maps and deliver a world class and differentiated experience as we serve customers above and beyond their expectations and provide a consistent experience leading to customer delight.
13. Help build team, processes, Vision, and strategy. Create Customer happiness and success culture that truly turns every 'Customer' into an ambassador of our service, and a fan of our brand!
14. Drive customer centric culture, capture the voice of the customer (NPS and C-SAT) and derive insights to drive improvements.
15. Design and deploy integrated programs that capture feedback for every customer journey, identify key satisfaction drivers and use those insights to improve the customer experience.
16. Instill customer-centric culture by establishing right values, measure and recognize employees showcasing such values across the ranks.
17. Devise strategies for reduced contacts (Calls / Emails / Other Channels etc.) to deliver a frictionless and seamless experience to our customers without reaching out to bank for every query or requests.
18. Drive Operational efficiencies through below initiatives: Monitor TAT (Omni-channel) and improve through building efficiencies and automation projects. Publish key metrics including volumes, TATs and other CX metrics on a regular basis. Anticipate roadblocks, add-on work and potential escalation, wherever applicable. Review process and controls periodically to ensure risk management.
19. Create and set a high performance culture within the team and always have an employee first approach to ensure they are able to deliver a world class customer experience.
20. Responsible for first-time best resolution, focus on FTR (First Time Right) & FCR (First Contact Resolution).
- 10 - 15 years of experience in customer experience role within Banking/ NBFCs or Financial Institutions or Fintech (Mandatory)
- Should be / have been part of digital banking vertical in prior organization.
- Graduation in relevant stream, MBA will be preferred.
- Six Sigma green belt certified will be preferred.
- Black belt will be added advantage.
- PMP or Design thinking certification will be an added advantage.
- Should have demonstrable experience in completing process improvement projects, resulting in -improved CSAT, NPS and quality of service delivery
- Should have in-depth knowledge and expertise in various CRM/ CBS and ticketing tools like ZOHO, Lead Squared, Salesforce, Zendesk, Turing and Freshdesk etc.
- Proven communication skills to inspire and influence people at all levels, inside and outside the organization
- Should be an action oriented leader who will drive continuous improvement from a 'Customer Experience' perspective and bring outside-in perspective to improve CX metrics
- Excellent MS office skills - Excel & PowerPoint. Should be extremely good with data and deriving actionable insights.
- Strategic thinking with strong analytical skills
- A good people's manager who should be able to balance people and service delivery in a fast paced growing organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.